Two days dedicated to transhumance and livestock farmers : Livigno celebrates
his rural roots with the grand parade of animals through the streets of downtown. The traditional Agriculture fest
with the return of livestock in the country to celebrate the end of summer spent on
the huts of Livigno will take place from 22 to 23 September 2018.
The package includes:
- 1 lunch in Trepalle in the area of animal exhibition;
- 1 lunch in Livigno in the area of animal exhibition;
- 1 admission to MUS, the Museum of Livigno and Trepalle
- 1 visit to the Latteria di Livigno (dairy)
Available dates: from 22.09.2018 to 23.09.2018.
* The cost of the package is non-refundable. The entire amount will be taken upon booking. For hotels, the minimum stay is 2 nights and 7 nights for the apartments.