THE EU DIGITAL COVID CERTIFICATE / GREEN PASS / GREEN CERTIFICATION
was born on the proposal of the European Commission to facilitate the free and safe movement of citizens in the European Union during the COVID-19 pandemic. It is a digital and printable (paper) certification, which contains a two-dimensional barcode (QR Code) and a qualified electronic seal.
The EU Digital COVID Certificate issued in a Member State of the European Union or in a third State following a vaccination validated by the European Medicines Agency (EMA), is recognized as equivalent. At this link
the recognized vaccines!
The green certification for travelling abroad is mandatory from 6 years and up.In Italy, THE BASIC GREEN CERTIFICATION must certify one of the following conditions:• vaccination against COVID-19 within the last 9 months*• be negative to the molecular (PCR) test within the past 72 hours or the quick antigen test within the past 48 hours• be cured of COVID-19 in the past six months*For those who receive the 1st dose of the vaccine, the green certification will be valid from the 15th day after administration until the next dose.
FROM 06.12.2021 TO 15.01.2022 THE SUPER GREEN PASS WILL BE IN FORCE THAT CERTIFIES ONE OF TWO CONDITIONS:
• anti COVID-19 vaccination within the last 9 months*
• be cured of COVID-19 within the past six months
(Rapid antigen test or molecular test (PCR) performed within the last 72 hours is not
valid for the SUPER Green Pass)
*For those who receive the 1st dose of the vaccine, the green certification will be valid from the 15th day after administration until the next dose.GREEN CERTIFICATION IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO CARRY OUT OR ACCESS THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES OR AREAS:
• Restarant and bar services carried out by any establishment for consumption at the table indoors
Shows open to the public, sporting events and competitions
• Museums, other institutes and places of culture and exhibitions
• Swimming pools, swimming centers, gyms, team sports, wellness centers, even within accommodation facilities, limited to indoor activities
• Festivals and fairs, conferences and congresses
• Spas, theme and amusement parks
• Cultural centers, social and recreational centers, limited to indoor activities and with the exception of educational centers for children, summer centers and related catering activities
• Activity of gaming rooms, betting rooms, bingo halls and casinos
• Public competitionsFROM 06.12.2021-15.01.2022 THE SUPER GREEN PASS WILL COME INTO FORCE TO BE ABLE TO CARRY OUT OR ACCESS SOME ACTIVITIES OR AREAS IN ITALY:
• Catering services carried out by any establishment for consumption at the table indoors (for the hotel sector see specific faq: "ARE THE ACCOMODATION FACILITIES OPEN AND DO I NEED A GREEN PASS FOR A STAY?"
• Shows open to the public, sporting events and competitions
• Parties, entertainment and disco
In order to carry out or access these activities or areas, the Green Certification is not required for children up to 12 years and for subjects with exemption on the basis of suitable medical certification, for which a digital Certification will be dedicated. Until this is available, those issued in paper format can be used.ENTRY TO ITALY
To enter Italy, the green certification must certify one of the following conditions:
• have had the COVID-19 vaccination in the last 9 months *
• be negative in the rapid antigen test performed in the last 48 hours or in the molecular test (PCR) performed in the last 72 hours
• be cured of COVID-19 within the past six months* The green certification for entering Italy is valid with a complete vaccination cycle (at least two doses). The green certification requirement for entrance to Italy starts from the age of 6.