Going down through snowy slopes surrounded by a fairy-tale landscape!
The natural beauty of the valley and huge number of activities to try during the winter holidays in Livigno will most certainly surprise you. Ski down two wide slopes with pistes - various levels of difficulty so everyone can have a go - or enjoy some off-piste skiing with our freeride experts, or again some cross-country skiing on a track of around 30 km enjoying the sunshine.
Over 150 instructors trained by the Italian Ski School are ready to help out. They’ve been well-prepared to teach you the techniques of all the disciplines, from alpine skiing to snowboarding, telemarking to Nordic skiing. There are several proposals for those of our visitors who want to enjoy a more adrenalin-fuelled experience, too, like snowboarding in the largest snowpark in Italy, exploring Livigno from above with a paraglider or onboard a helicopter. You can also reach some beautiful settings either wearing snowshoes or by ski mountaineering, two of the more classical ways of enjoying nature in winter.
By booking in an Active Hotel or Active Apartment, you will find a structure equipped to satisfy your desire for an active holiday. You will have many advantages, including:
- Safe ski room equipped with benches and lockers
- Boot warmers in the ski room
- Small workshop with tools and emergency materials for small repairs
- Laundry service available (and/or washing machine in the apartment)
- Presence of a ski instructor 1h a week, directly in the structure
- Half board and/or full board service (or agreement with a nearby structure)
- Availability of daily packed lunches
- Discount on the Aquagranda tickets (Slide & Fun with water slides, Fitness & Pool and Wellness & Relax)
- 20% discount on massages and treatments at AQ
- discount on tickets for the cross-country and biathlon track